You can now synchronise your Personio account from your Cockpit to add all your employees to the Employees section.
This new feature allows you to save time during your onboarding process and to think about equipping your employees in time so that they are ready to go from their first day of work.
To synchronise your Personio account with your Cockpit, follow these steps
- Connect to your Cockpit
- In the menu, click on "Settings", then on "Integrations and services"
- Select Personio and click on "Activate".
- Click on "Continue with Personio", select your account and allow data sharing.
- Choose the format of your professional email addresses and click "Confirm".
⚠️ By default, Personio integrates the personal email addresses of your employees.
- You can then change your employees' email addresses in case of errors and/or add their phone number.
- Follow the steps to synchronise your accounts in just a few clicks.
- After clicking on "Confirm and Import", your dashboard will be updated with all the employees in your Personio account.
The synchronisation between your Personio account and your Cockpit account will then be updated automatically with each new arrival. If your new employees don't have an assigned computer, Fleet will send you a reminder before they arrive so you don't forget to order their equipment.