Once you have made your decision about the end of life of your equipment, please let us know how you would like to return it. (Each step is indicated on the dashboard).
You will then have a checklist for sending your equipment.
- Remove all passwords, iCloud, MDM, and location services.
- Erase your data (a device reset is strongly recommended).
- Package the product so it is well protected in its original box or similar packaging.
- Put it in a sturdy carton.
- If you have multiple machines, you can make boxes with a maximum of 2 machines each.
- Finally, you can print the return label and stick it on each package. Then proceed to drop it off at a relay point or present it to the courier on the agreed date.
**Note that if the material is locked with iCloud or the location is activated, we will not be able to give a second life to the machine and you could be billed 15% of the contract value.